Melons for Moolah, Presented by LocalShops1, runs from 3-10 p.m. Saturday, July 6. Here’s all the fun you can look forward to!
- 3-7 p.m.: Music from DJ Les ‘n More, Gigglewaters Stage
- 3-7 p.m.: Blake Real Estate – Realtor Micaela Morenz Kids Zone open (water slides and carnival games)
- 3-7 p.m.: Club Wyndham Raffle Tent open (Yankee raffles/Silent auctions/50-50 tickets)
- 3:30-5 p.m.: Action Pro Realty Biergarten open, featuring the Troubled Waters Brewing Home Brew Competition, sponsored by VetterBrew HomeBrew Supply.
- 3:30 p.m.: Galaxy Promotions Watermelon Balloon Toss Contest, Gigglewaters Stage
- 4:30 p.m.: Bay Area Fence Factory Watermelon Ball Relay Race, Gigglewaters Stage
- 5:30 p.m.: Denise N. Murphy, P.A. Watermelon Seed-Spitting Contest, Gigglewaters Stage
- 6:30 p.m.: The Marcy Daniels Team Coldwell Banker Real Estate Watermelon Eating Contest, Action Pro Realty Biergarten (all ages welcome!)
- 7 p.m.: Group Line Dance to “Watermelon Crawl” (learn it here!), Gigglewaters Stage.
- 7:10 p.m.: Contest and raffle winners announced, Gigglewaters Stage.
- 7:20 p.m.: Cafe Vino Tinto Watermelon Costume/Outfit Contest, Gigglewaters Stage.
- 8 p.m.: “Goonies” screening, Seadog Cottages Screen.